At Dance Xtreme Studios we pride ourselves in offering top-notch dance training in a fun and supportive manner.
The following Studio Policies are in place to keep our studio running efficiently throughout the year. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.
If classes are cancelled due to bad weather or other unavoidable reasons, every effort will be made by DX to inform families. Information in regards to class cancellations will be posted on the Dance Xtreme Facebook page both exclusive and our open page, our in-studio information board, as well as an email and a message through our REMIND APP will be sent to all affected families. It is your responsibility to ensure Dance Xtreme has the most current email/information. It is also your responsibility to check your email and Facebook/REMIND links throughout the day on the status of weather during uncertain times as weather patterns can change rapidly. To get added to our exclusive Facebook page and REMIND APP, please notify Ms. Shannon and she will be happy to add you, as the page is exclusive to only members of the studio. (Napanee location 613-329-6743 Trenton location 613-848-4934). Every effort is made to accommodate make-up classes where possible and there will be NO REFUNDS if a student is unable to attend.
|Napanee location 613-329-6743||Trenton location 613-848-4934.|
Missed classes by the student will not be refunded or made up.
General Studio Rules
At Dance Xtreme we want every dancer and parent to have a safe and enjoyable experience while at the studio. These are a few rules to help our classes run smoothly and to keep the building tidy.
- Only water inside dance studios.
- No jewelry is to be worn while dancing (only stud earrings or keepers are acceptable.)
- No cell phones allowed in dance studios.
- Only dancers allowed in change rooms.
- No gum chewing in dance studios.
- If students are not properly dressed they will be asked to sit out and watch the class.
- If your child’s dance account is not paid up to date, they will not be able to attend until payment has been made.
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their children’s conduct and behavior. The waiting room is provided for your convenience. Please keep it safe, clean and quiet for the benefit of the dancers. We have provided recycling bins please use them.
- Parents are not permitted to remain in the classroom with their children. This is a distraction for the other participants in the class and will not help your child gain independence and confidence.
- No videotaping or taking pictures of dancers while in class.
- NO TRICKS ALLOWED IN FOYER
- Parking: We have available parking at the front of the building and back parking in Napanee location. Large parking lot available in front of studio in Trenton.
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE AND IMPORTANT DATES:
Dance Starts: Monday September 9th, 2019
Last week of Classes: Week of June 1st, 2020
Picture Day: TBA
Advanced ticket sales for yearend Showcase: week of May 25th, 2020
(Discount tickets available this week only)
Dress Rehearsal: Friday June 12th, 2020
Showcase: Saturday June 13th, 2020
Holiday Schedule: No Dance on these dates;
Thanksgiving: Monday October 14th, 2019
Halloween: Thursday October 31st, 2019
Winter Break: Monday December 23rd, 2019- Sunday January 3rd, 2020
Family Day: Monday February 17th, 2020
March Break: Monday March 9th – 13th, 2020
Good Friday: Friday April 10th, 2020
Easter Monday: Monday April 13th, 2020
Victoria Day Weekend: Monday May 18th, 2020
*No Dance on the following dates as all instructors will be away at competitions
Thursday April 2nd/Friday April 3rd & Saturday April 4th
Thursday April 23rd/Friday April 24th & Saturday April 25th
Thursday May 7th/Friday May 8th & Saturday May 9th
Thursday May 21st/Friday May 22nd & Saturday May 23rd
Recreational classes are available for boys and girls of all ages and levels, in all disciplines. Our extensive class schedule allows for classes that suit your needs, at ANY age! We are happy to offer beginner classes at every age…so it’s never too late to start, and you know you’ll be learning comfortably with other students your age range and level. All students are placed in a class that suits both their age and ability. Students are assessed regularly to make certain they are placed in classes that are best suited for them.
Fun & Supportive Dance Studio
We understand that students dance for different reasons, and we make every effort to accommodate every one of our dancers individually. A student dancing for pure enjoyment, one hour a week deserves as much dedication, and technical training from our instructors as the more career-oriented dancer. Everyone has their own personal goals as a dancer; we are dedicated to helping you reach yours. We believe that nothing is an obstacle in life, unless you allow it to be.