News & Upcoming Events
At Dance Xtreme our aim is to keep you informed of all activity and events going on through out the year.
Here you can find newsletters, posters and event information.
All studio news is posted on the main cork board in the foyer at both the Napanee & Trenton location!
We ask that all parents and students abide by the following new COVID-19 policies & procedures:
- Trenton studio-Side door entrance only. Napanee studio-Front door entrance only (back door will not be available till further notice).
- The lobby will be closed as a waiting area and we ask that parents/guardians please wait in their vehicle. (This is to decrease the number of people within the building, and help minimize the spread of germs.)
- If a young dancer is having trouble entering the building on their own, one parent/guardian will be allowed to come into the lobby. This parent/guardian must abide by physical distancing guidelines, will be asked to wear a mask.
- Class times will be staggered as staff will need time to sanitize all areas of touch, as well as give time to dancers existing the entering the building saftely. Parents/guardians must be on time. **Picking your child/children up on time keeps everyone safe. Please pick up dancer(s) at drop off point.
- Each student will sanitize their hands upon entering the building, and before leaving.
- Our change room will be closed for the time being, and the lobbies will be closed as waiting areas.
- Dancer’s must bring their own water bottles to class, and a small bag to keep their personal belongings in (please only send your dancer with their necessary dance belongings).Cubbies will be provided as each studio location for dancers belongings to be kept saftley.
- Dancers need to come to the studio dressed, and ready.
- Please have your dancer use the washroom before they come to the studio. One washroom will be designated for staff, and the other will be designated for students.
- High touch-points/surfaces will be cleaned in between each class.
- Acro mats, ballet barres etc… will be sanitized after every class.
- DO NOT bring/send your child to dance if they are ill, or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms). Students displaying any of these symptoms will be sent home immediately, and will be required to put on a mask if inside of the building.
- Anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 must self-isolate for 14 days, or be able to provide a doctor’s note stating that they are cleared to return, and symptom free.
- Please take the time to familiarize yourself and your dancer(s) with the new Policies & Procedures we have put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and students. We ask that parents of younger students have a conversation with their child/children prior to their first dance class back in the studio, discussing the new rules and expectations outlined.
NO DANCE CLASSES
- Winter Break:
- Family Day: Monday, February 15th, 2021
- March Break:
- Good Friday: Friday, April 2nd, 2021
- Easter Monday: April 5th , 2021
- Victoria Day Weekend: Monday, May 24th , 2021