News & Upcoming Events
At Dance Xtreme our aim is to keep you informed of all activity and events going on through out the year.
Here you can find newsletters, posters and event information.
All studio news is posted on the main cork board in the foyer at both the Napanee & Trenton location!
UPDATE ON COVID-19:
On Monday April 13th, it will be going into our 4th week of shut down. I am continuously watching for updates to see when essential business can resume, however each day brings new issues and unfortunately no one can foresee the future at this time.
At this time we are still closed due to COVID-19. Once the government has advised that we can proceed with classes we will let you know how we will proceed with our season. We are missing all of our dancers and can’t wait to see them again.
Please take care and be safe!
Dance Xtreme Newsletter 2019/2020 Season
NO DANCE CLASSES
- Halloween: Thursday, October 31st, 2019
- Winter Break: Tuesday, December 24th, 2019- Sunday, January 5th, 2020
- Family Day: Monday, February 17th, 2020
- March Break: Monday, March 16th-20th, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10th, 2020
- Easter Monday: April 13th , 2020
- Victoria Day Weekend: Monday, May 18th , 2020